Monday, May 25, 2009

Camping

Night 1:
Tonight we had beef and bison chili which was made by John. We also had corn bread which was made by Catriona, and she also made guacamole. The beans in the chile where a little undercooked, and the corn bread was too dry. For dessert we had clafouti made by Catriona, which was very good. The dinner got a 7.4/10 rating.




Night 2:
Tonight we had Mediterriean food for dinner. It included lamb patties wrapped in pitasdribbled with yogurt sauce, and a so-called salad that was not very good. The lamb patties on the other had where very good, and the dinner got 7.7/10 rating.


Morning 2: 
This morning we had bacon and eggs for breakfast. The bacon was cooked on the BBQ, and as a result it was very good and smokey. I am not a very big fan of eggs, in fact I stated I hated them the night before, and this morning was no different, as my eggs where cold. The breakfast got a 8/10 rating thanks to the bacon.




Night 3:
Tonight we had meat and Caesar salad. The meats included tri-tip, Korean boneless ribs, and Hawaiian boneless beef ribs. My favorite type of meat was the Hawaiian  boneless, and my least favorite was the tri-tip. All the meat was made by Peter. The Caesar salad was also very good, and it was made by Beth. For dessert we had S'mores, and the one I made was really good, as I used one normal junky marshmallow, and one fancy chocolate marshmallow. The dinner got a 9/10 rating. 




No comments: