Monday, September 7, 2009

Vote For Ketchup

Over the last couple of weeks, my mom and I have been getting in to a bit of a debate over ketchup. Tonight, this debate was brought up during dinner at a friends house. Here is what the debate is all about. I'm a purist when it comes to ketchup, and I feel that the only type of ketchup to even consider purchasing is Heinz. My mom on the other hand has a different opinion on this, and feels that buying organic ketchup is the right thing to do, and they taste the same. The tasting the same thing is what really gets me irritated because it is not true. The organic ketchup taste like canned tomatoes drizzled with vinegar, while the Heinz tastes like a true ketchup. Also is the texture. Most organic ketchup's are far to thick and creamy, while the Heinz has a smooth and saucy feel to it. I am going to post a poll, and please vote on your opinion.



2 comments:

Sara Cumings said...

I'm with Debbie. Organic is good.

Anonymous said...

Y's vote=I'm with Sam, Heinz is far supreme, that's why it's been around so long!